28 April 2016

Chocolate Walnut Babka: I Am A Honeybee

Today's featured recipe comes from Group D blogger, Nicole of I Am A Honeybee, who made Chocolate Walnut Babka from her assigned blog, Karen's Kitchen Stories. Karen's blog has an extensive amount of bread recipes, so I'm not surprised that Nicole chose one for her reveal day recipe. But can I just say this...Nicole's description has me drooling and wishing I had some of this bread RIGHT NOW! It's just so gorgeous looking and yeah...

Nicole had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe | Chocolate Walnut Babka from I Am A Honeybee #recipe #SecretRecipeClub #bread #chocolate #walnuts

"The babka bread is so flavorful with all the spice in the dough and chocolatey, nutty filling. The dough is soft and tender so it’s a nice light bread, but it still has substance from the filling. It’s a bread that you will keep cutting off slices of again and again. It’s so delicious."

Get the recipe for Chocolate Walnut Babka here.

Stay tuned for another great Group D recipe tomorrow!

No comments: