31 March 2016

Garbage Plate: Fantastical Sharing of Recipes

Today's featured recipe comes from Group D blogger, Sarah of Fantastical Sharing of Recipes, who made Garbage Plate from her assigned blog, The Spiffy Cookie. As you may have guessed, that's me! I was so excited to make this copycat recipe from Erin's blog - which I've had once before in my time in SRC.

Sarah had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe | Garbage Plate from Fantastical Sharing of Recipes #SecretRecipeClub #recipe #maindish #copycat #beef

"What I learned from my experience...this is A LOT of food. You may want to half the portions. You'll never finish it. I tried so hard to do it, but I couldn't. I subbed macaroni and cheese for macaroni salad because none of us eat macaroni salad. We did cheeseburgers and home fries with ONE piece of Italian bread. The "hot sauce" totally reminds me of Skyline chili - it has some similar spices, but not all of the same ones."

Get the recipe for Garbage Plate here.

Stay tuned for another great Group D recipe tomorrow!

No comments: