18 February 2016

Balsamic Roast Beef: Our Eating Habits

Today's featured recipe comes from Group C blogger, Jamie of Our Eating Habits, who made Balsamic Roast Beef from her assigned blog, Where is My Spoon. When I think of Sunday dinners, I think of pot roast and I love trying out new recipes. This particular recipe looks beautiful AND delicious!

Jamie had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe | Balsamic Roast Beef from Our Eating Habits #SecretRecipeClub #recipe #potroast #beef

"There were certainly many ways I could have gone this month. From Turkish Meat Rolls with Yogurt Sauce to Cherry Casserole, I had both savoury and sweet options to choose from. The whole family was glad I made the beef. They loved it."

Get the recipe for Balsamic Roast Beef here.

Stay tuned for another great Group C recipe tomorrow!

No comments: