05 January 2016

Gold Member: Sally



Next up is someone who unfortunately just left my group (Group D) and I'm going to miss her terribly, but her and her arch enemy, Dorothy, are off to Group A where Susan gets to try and keep them under control ;) If you are in SRC, you know exactly who I'm talking about: Sally of Bewitching Kitchen.


Each time I sent assignments, I would send Sally and Dorothy theirs within seconds of each other because they love a little friendly competition. They take to our SRC group on Facebook and trash talk who is faster with picking, shopping for, making, photographing, and scheduling their SRC reveal day recipe. The pair of them are trouble, but only the best kind!

Sally joined Secret Recipe Club in September 2011 (and has not missed a single reveal day!) and is an absolute hoot to have around. I can count on her to email me back with a happy note after each email I send her. I have come to appreciate her positivity and enthusiasm. It's contagious! She started Bewitching Kitchen in June 2009 and follows Julia Child's mantra: "Everything in moderation, including moderation." Sally is originally from Brazil, but her and her husband (both biochemists) currently reside in Manhattan. She has three rambunctious terriers - which she states is the reason behind the greys ;)

So now let's see some of Sally's best SRC recipes from over the years...

6 comments:

SallyBR said...

Thank you so much! Made my day, week, month, year!

:-)

A Day in the Life on the Farm said...

I miss having Sally and Dorothy in our group ;(

April said...

I can always count on being entertained, by Sally and Dorothy's friendly trash talking each month. Congrats Sally, never missing an assignment in four years is quite the accomplishment!

Karen said...

Sally, this is wonderful. While I'm sad to see you leave group D, I know you will tear it up in group A.

Unknown said...

Ladies, ladies, ladies...let's be careful how much fancy talk we have about Sally, or her head will be so swelled she won't fit in the door! Seriously, there is no one more deserving of this honor. Well done, Sally! -- Dorothy at Shockingly Delicious

Casa Costello said...

Wow 4 years is incredible - Congratulations! x