02 December 2015

Nanaimo Bars: Making Memories With Your Kids

Today's featured recipe comes from Group A blogger, Erin of Making Memories With Your Kids, who made Nanaimo Bars from her assigned blog, Sid's Sea Palm Cooking. I haven't ever had Nanaimo Bars, but from Erin's description...I am missing out. That middle layer is like a custard. YUM! And this is another no bake recipe! SCORE!

Erin had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe | Nanaimo Bars from Making Memories With Your Kids #nobake #SRCHolidayTreats #bars #dessert

"I’ve made these in years past but not for quite awhile.  And, believe it or not, when I was telling my friends about Nanaimo Bars, they had never heard of them.  Gasp!  I needed to fix that ASAP."

Get the recipe for Nanaimo Bars here.

Stay tuned for another great recipe tomorrow!

2 comments:

Sidsel Munkholm - Author said...

Nanaimo Bars are nothing short of amazing. But then again, I'm just a tad prejudiced, since I grew up 30 miles south of Nanaimo. And I think it's past time I made them again. Erin's bars are much prettier than mine usually turn out but they all taste good. I really enjoyed this month's bonus Reveal, it was a lot of fun and calories.

Cathleen said...

I grew up with Nanaimo bars! Me and my family would visit Nanaimo occasionally, but you can pretty much get them anywhere in Canada. Even in Starbucks! I really need to make them sometime for myself..