04 December 2015

Most Popular: Cinnamon Apple Cream Cheese Cake: Dessert Before Dinner

After a great Holiday Treats reveal day, it's time to reveal the "Most Popular" recipe. This recipe was chosen by YOU the readers. YOU loved it and now I'm sharing it! Our most viewed recipe was Cinnamon Apple Cream Cheese Cake from Stephanie of Dessert Before Dinner.

Stephanie had this to say about the recipe...

Most Viewed Recipe of the Week | Cinnamon Apple Cream Cheese Cake from Dessert Before Dinner #SRCHolidayTreats #cake #apple #dessert

"I knew I wanted to make something with apples because I still have so many of them from our CSA box. Seriously, so many apples. I opted to make her Cinnamon Apple Cake which sounded so interesting with the addition of cream cheese. And it called for 6 cup of apples. That was really the selling point for me."


Get the recipe for Cinnamon Apple Cream Cheese Cake here.

Stay tuned for Group A's reveal day coming next Monday, December 7th!

No comments: