19 November 2015

Banana Blondies: Get Off The Couch and Cook

Today's featured recipe comes from Group C blogger, Sashi of Get Off The Couch and Cook, who made Banana Blondies from her assigned blog, Cook With Sara. I find myself pinning so many banana recipes and the funny thing is that I don't like the texture of them...but I love banana treats - banana bread, banana muffins, banana pudding, banana cake - so I say bring on the banana blondies!!

Sashi had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe | Banana Blondies from Get Off The Couch and Cook #SecretRecipeClub #recipe #banana #blondies #dessert

"I was nice, though, and brought one to work for Ms. B who sits in the cube directly across from me because her love of banana surpasses even mine. But I only brought her one. ;)"

Get the recipe for Banana Blondies here.

Stay tuned for another great Group C recipe tomorrow!

No comments: