30 October 2015

Berliners: Fantastical Sharing of Recipes

One of today's featured recipes comes from Group D. Sarah of Fantastical Sharing of Recipes made Berliners from her assigned blog, Tara's Multicultural Table. Today's recipe is from my blog, so I know exactly what this recipe tastes like and I can definitely HIGHLY recommend making it!!

Sarah had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe | Berliners from Fantastical Sharing of Recipes #SecretRecipeClub #recipe #breakfast #german #nutella

"Tara had talked about different fillings for these fried pastries, including chocolate and different jams, and that is where I put my little spin on it and used Nutella for my filling. They turned out wonderfully."

Get the recipe for Berliners here.

Stay tuned for another great Group D recipe later today!

No comments: