10 June 2015

Lemon Bars: The Hobo Kitchen

Today's featured recipe comes from Group B. Ellie of The Hobo Kitchen made Lemon Bars from her assigned blog, Smells Like Brownies. Not too long ago, one of the featured recipes was a recipe for lemon bars. They seem to be pretty popular nowadays. I must jump on this bandwagon and make some. I've recently been more inclined to lemon-flavored desserts which is totally out of character for me.

Ellie had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe | Lemon Bars from The Hobo Kitchen #lemon #SecretRecipeClub #spring #summer #citrus #recipe #dessert

"You will not believe how easy and delicious this recipe is.  I ended up doubling the amount of filling for my bars because I am obsessed with the tangy lemon filling, but you could also choose to make bars with less filling if you so desire."

Get the recipe for Lemon Bars here.

Stay tuned for another great Group B recipe tomorrow!

No comments: