07 April 2015

Bacon and Spinach Pasta with Parmesan: Colie's Kitchen

Today's featured recipe comes from Group A. Nicole of Colie's Kitchen made Bacon and Spinach Pasta with Parmesan from her assigned blog, Things I Make for Dinner. I would love to have this on my dinner table sometime very soon. I love pasta and anything with bacon and spinach is a win in my book!

Nicole had this to say about her recipe:
Featured Recipe | Bacon & Spinach Pasta with Parmesan from Colie's Kitchen #SecretRecipeClub #recipe #pasta #bacon


"This meal was a perfect dinner for our family. Quick, Easy and FULL of flavor! I couldn’t have been more pleased with the way it turned out."

Get the recipe for Bacon and Spinach Pasta with Parmesan here.

Stay tuned for another great Group A recipe tomorrow!

No comments: