05 March 2015

Lemon Pie Bars: Not Enough Cinnamon

Today's featured recipe comes from Group A. Marie of Not Enough Cinnamon made Lemon Pie Bars from her assigned blog, Sweet As Sugar Cookies. Marie is a newbie to Group A and the Secret Recipe Club this month along with Helen of Casa Costello. Both ladies hit it out of the ballpark with their first reveal day posts and we are so happy to have them join us!

Marie had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe | Lemon Pie Bars from Not Enough Cinnamon #SecretRecipeClub #recipe #lemon #dessert #bars

"I just love anything lemon curd and so does my mum, who was visiting us at the time. You know me, I had to “healthify” them a little bit so I swapped a few ingredients but this recipe is a winner. Thanks Lisa!"

Get the recipe for Lemon Pie Bars here.

Stay tuned for another great Group A recipe tomorrow!

No comments: