03 January 2015

Note from the Owner

It's a brand new year and hopefully it will be with very little changes to Secret Recipe Club. Last year we had some hostess changes, an owner change, and a website crash.

It's definitely been a little hectic. And I found out just today that I've been checking the wrong "Join SRC" document, so when I thought there were no new applications in months...I've actually missed the last few months of applications. So to those who have applied, I am so sorry! I will be emailing you shortly!

2015 is going to be an awesome year full of tons of FUN and DELICIOUS reveal days. Coming up in the next two weeks, leading up to our first reveal day of 2015, is a bunch of guest posts from Secret Recipe Club members who will be sharing their favorite Secret Recipe Club recipe that they have made during their time in SRC.

If you are interested in joining, please check out the "Join SRC" page that you can find by clicking the tab at the top of the page.

And, as always, thank you so much to all my amazing Secret Recipe Club members and to all the readers out there for your support! It means so much to me to have your support :)

- Sarah E.

1 comment:

A Day in the Life on the Farm said...

You are the best Sarah. Thanks for all your hard work. I still can't get the side bar button to show up on my blog but that may be me doing something wrong.