06 January 2015

Member Fave: Pork Souvlaki

Wendy of A Day in the Life on the Farm is one of my newbies from Group D - although she has been with us for 6 months already!? Time flies when you're having fun :) Wendy is sharing her favorite SRC recipe today!

I have only been a member of the Secret Recipe Club since May of 2014 but what a wonderful 6 months it has been!!  I have made Blueberry Margaritas, Pasta, Salmon, Scones and twice I have made Pork dishes.  They have all been wonderful but the meal that keeps calling to me to make it again is from Nicole of Hapatite.  You can check out all of Nicole's recipes at http://hapatite.com/.  If they are all as good as the Pork Souvlaki that I chose from her site you are in for a great ride.

Member Fave: Pork Souvlaki from A Day in the Life on the Farm #recipe #maindish #pork #SecretRecipeClub

The Pork Souvlaki was everything a meal should be...it was easy, it was cost effective and most importantly it was delicious!!  You ended up with tender, juicy little morsels of meat that you could tuck into warmed pita and top with the most delicious tzatziki you have ever tried.  Nicole's recipe is becoming a staple in our household and you can find my version of her recipe and my review of her blog at http://adayinthelifeonthefarm.blogspot.com/2014/11/pork-souvlaki-with-tzatziki-and-pitas.html.

1 comment:

A Day in the Life on the Farm said...

Thanks for hosting Sarah....you are the best.