05 January 2015

Member Fave: Breakfast Burgers

We will begin the New Year with some Member Faves. This was a feature that had been done before on the old SRC blog/website and I think it's nice to let some members to talk about a recipe that has stood out to them in their past reveals :) First up is Amy of Amy's Cooking Adventures sharing her favorite SRC recipe! Take it away, Amy!

I love SRC so much!  It is such a great way to meet other bloggers and to challenge myself each month.  Looking back, I’ve participated in a whopping 44 SRC reveals on my blog, Amy’s Cooking Adventures!  Wow!

While I love every single recipe I’ve posted, I’ve narrowed it down to my all time favorite SRC Recipe: Breakfast Burgers.


Member Fave: Breakfast Burgers from Amy's Cooking Adventures #favorite #breakfast #recipe #SecretRecipeClub

Breakfast Burgers were part of a 2013 reveal in which I was assigned Ashley’s blog, Cheese Curd in Paradise.

Why is this my all time favorite?  Because Breakfast Burgers combine two of my favorite ingredients (bacon & fried eggs) and pair them with meat and a homemade roll. Ah-mazing.  I fantasize about these all winter while my grill is covered with snow!

Click the link to view the amazing recipe for Breakfast Burgers!

Here’s to another fantastic year of SRC!


1 comment: