10 December 2014

Tomato Jam: The Harried Cook

Today's featured recipe comes from Group B. Marsha of The Harried Cook made Tomato Jam from her assigned blog, A Little Bit of Everything. I've been incredibly curious about these savory jams lately. Doesn't this one look super delicious? I love the idea of having it with grilled cheese.

Marsha had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe | Tomato Jam from The Harried Cook #SecretRecipeClub #recipe

"It was my first time ever making a tomato jam, and wow - it really is something! I stayed true to Julie's recipe with only a few minor adjustments - a little less sugar than she used, and some extra acid because the tomatoes I used just weren't tart enough."

Get the recipe for Tomato Jam here.

Stay tuned for another great Group B recipe tomorrow!

No comments: