11 December 2014

Sriracha Sesame Pork Meatballs: Culinary Adventures with Camilla

Today's featured recipe comes from Group B. Camilla of Culinary Adventures with Camilla made Sriracha Sesame Pork Meatballs from a Group A orphaned blog, Cookaholic Wife. I've still never had sriracha - although I've heard once you go sriracha, you never go back.

Camilla had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe | Sriracha Sesame Pork Meatballs from Culinary Adventures with Camilla #SecretRecipeClub #recipe

"I have to admit that though I've seen sriracha in the stores and in countless recipes, I've never tried it or cooked with it...until now. I doubt I'll go sriracha-mad as Nichole did, but it was delicious. And everyone at the party wanted more."

Get the recipe for Sriracha Sesame Pork Meatballs here.

Stay tuned for another great Group B recipe tomorrow!

1 comment:

Karen said...

You must try sriacha! It's the best.