22 October 2014

Nutella & Mascarpone Pie: Manu's Menu

Today's featured recipe comes from Group C. Manuela of Manu's Menu made Nutella & Mascarpone Pie from her assigned blog, The Texan New Yorker. Sometimes I see pictures of food and I just like to stare at them...just because they are so gorgeous. This is definitely one of those times. I had to include the collage of all the different pictures just so everyone else could appreciate the beauty of this dessert.

Manuela had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe | Nutella & Mascarpone Pie from Manu's Menu #SecretRecipeClub #recipe

"How could I not make a Nutella and Mascarpone Pie??  Both are Italian ingredients and both played a big role in my childhood comfort food.  This pie is probably the best I have ever eaten.  I am not joking.  If you like chocolate and Nutella in particular, you will be blown away, just as I was."

Get the recipe for Nutella & Mascarpone Pie here.

Stay tuned for another great Group C recipe tomorrow!

No comments: