07 October 2014

Apple Basil Cake: Dancing Veggies

Today's featured recipe comes from Group A. Amanda of Dancing Veggies made Apple Basil Cake (ABC) from her assigned blog, Love and Flour. I've not ever had apples and basil together, but I have had strawberries and basil together and they are a wonderful combination. I love that this cake uses apples - may have to make it soon!

Amanda had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe | Apple Basil Cake from Dancing Veggies #secretrecipeclub

"For a hot moment I debated trying one of her many savory treats, but then realized that would be cheating and so I happily went off to explore all the potential treats.  I was immediately drawn to her Apple Basil Cake, featuring seasonal apples and fresh basil it was an easy pick."

Get the recipe for Apple Basil Cake here.

Stay tuned for another great Group A recipe tomorrow!

No comments: